- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ascend: Hand of Kul
Microsoft has released a new free-to-play action-RPG for 360, Signal Studios’ Ascend: Hand of Kul. As creations and servants of the gods, players control the massive mighty warriors known as Caos to do battle against the immortal Titans. Not a good spot to find oneself in. But in addition to battling the Titans, players must also defend against attacks from other players to establish themselves in the wider battle that takes place on multiple planes. Caos troops can interfere in the worlds of their rivals with Crusade Spells, and even sacrifice themselves to create a new, stronger character.