- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 – Storm Island now live, adds 5 rides, 90 events, more
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
- Shields up! Total War: Rome II – Wrath of Sparta DLC now on Steam
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ascend: Hand of Kul
Microsoft has released a new free-to-play action-RPG for 360, Signal Studios’ Ascend: Hand of Kul. As creations and servants of the gods, players control the massive mighty warriors known as Caos to do battle against the immortal Titans. Not a good spot to find oneself in. But in addition to battling the Titans, players must also defend against attacks from other players to establish themselves in the wider battle that takes place on multiple planes. Caos troops can interfere in the worlds of their rivals with Crusade Spells, and even sacrifice themselves to create a new, stronger character.