- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ascend: Hand of Kul
Microsoft has released a new free-to-play action-RPG for 360, Signal Studios’ Ascend: Hand of Kul. As creations and servants of the gods, players control the massive mighty warriors known as Caos to do battle against the immortal Titans. Not a good spot to find oneself in. But in addition to battling the Titans, players must also defend against attacks from other players to establish themselves in the wider battle that takes place on multiple planes. Caos troops can interfere in the worlds of their rivals with Crusade Spells, and even sacrifice themselves to create a new, stronger character.