- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
- The King of Fighters XIV finishes its introductions, launches for PS4
- Dynamic RPG Zombasite launches in full for Linux, Mac, and Windows
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Arx Fatalis
Bethesda Softworks has announced that Arkane Studios is currently working on a new first-person action title, Dishonored. Raphael Colantonio, lead designer on Arx Fatalis, and Harvey Smith, lead designer on Deus Ex and most recently on BlackSite: Area 51, are serving as co-creative directors in what will be the studio’s first release since its acquisition by ZeniMax. Dishonored is currently scheduled to ship in 2012 for the 360, PC, and PS3.