- Shadowgate now on GOG at 20% off, with ringtones and other extras
- Destiny gets The Vault of Glass raid, more content coming next week
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax trailer deluge – story, systems, characters
- Activision bringing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to 360, PS3 this fall
- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Arrowhead Game Studios
Gauntlet, the upcoming reboot of the classic top-down action title, has been pushed back to September 23, according to Warner Bros. Interactive. The additional time is needed to ‘fine-tune’ the multiplayer component. To thank those who have pre-ordered for their patience, the studio has added a new in-game bonus, a special Wizard’s Robe made from dead imps that is known The Spawn of Kerthull (pictured below). For those attending PAX Prime 2014, a four-day tournament is being held with several notable personalities, including Jerry and Mike, that will be livestreamed on the official PAX Prime Twitch channel, the details of which can be found below.
Warner Bros. Interactive will be bringing Gauntlet back to life for PC by way of developer Arrowhead Game Studios. Gauntlet will kick off a new direct-to-digital line under WB Games Vault, and will retain the action-RPG, multi-class setup of its predecessors. Players will be able to venture around procedurally generated dungeons and battle against demons, ghosts, and other monsters as an Elf, Warrior, Wizard, or Valkyrie.