- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
- RPG 7th Dragon III Code: VFD coming stateside this summer for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Army of Two
Electronic Arts has announced that Visceral Games’ Army of Two The Devil’s Cartel will launch on March 26 for 360 and PS3. For gamers looking to snag some pre-order bonuses, three extras were also announced, detailed below, with those who put down their cash early receiving the Overkill Edition, which includes early access to contracts, co-op gear, and weapons.