- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Army of Two The Devil’s Cartel
Electronic Arts has announced that Visceral Games’ Army of Two The Devil’s Cartel will launch on March 26 for 360 and PS3. For gamers looking to snag some pre-order bonuses, three extras were also announced, detailed below, with those who put down their cash early receiving the Overkill Edition, which includes early access to contracts, co-op gear, and weapons.