- Beamdog developing Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
- Prey’s weapon and skill combos highlighted in new trailer
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s mercenary, Ukon, gets a trailer
- Dark Souls III – The Ringed City out, The Fire Fades Edition revealed
- Final Fantasy XV – Episode Gladiolus, March Update released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Army of Two The Devil’s Cartel
Electronic Arts has announced that Visceral Games’ Army of Two The Devil’s Cartel will launch on March 26 for 360 and PS3. For gamers looking to snag some pre-order bonuses, three extras were also announced, detailed below, with those who put down their cash early receiving the Overkill Edition, which includes early access to contracts, co-op gear, and weapons.