- Prey trial out for PC, console demo now trial to carry over progress
- The Evil Within 2 trailer introduces (killer) photographer Stefano
- Forza Motorsport 7 garage additions brings 140-plus European rides
- Rock of Ages II: Bigger and Boulder to be released August 28, 29
- For Honor begins Season Three tomorrow with Grudge & Glory
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Armature Studio
A trial has been released for Armature and comcept’s action title ReCore. The demo is available for Windows PC and Xbox One, allowing players to try the first 30 minutes of the game. Players get to meet Joule and her Corebot, Mack, as well as explore a portion of Far Eden. Any progress made in the demo, including Achievements, carries over to the full version.
Microsoft has released comcept and Armature Studio’s latest action title ReCore. Being the debut Xbox Play Anywhere release, players can share saves between PC and Xbox One as well as access both versions with a single purchase. A new trailer has also gone live, alongside a letter from senior creative director Joseph Staten. The video features corebot dog Mack enjoying a day off with actual dogs, while Staten’s letter touches on the characters, various editions on offer, and cast of voice actors. Both can be found below.
Two new Batman titles will be launching later this year, according to Warner Bros. Interactive. The two titles split along console lines, with Batman: Arkham Origins slated to ship for 360, PC, PS3, and Wii U, and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate for 3DS and PS Vita.