- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Armature Studio
A trial has been released for Armature and comcept’s action title ReCore. The demo is available for Windows PC and Xbox One, allowing players to try the first 30 minutes of the game. Players get to meet Joule and her Corebot, Mack, as well as explore a portion of Far Eden. Any progress made in the demo, including Achievements, carries over to the full version.
Microsoft has released comcept and Armature Studio’s latest action title ReCore. Being the debut Xbox Play Anywhere release, players can share saves between PC and Xbox One as well as access both versions with a single purchase. A new trailer has also gone live, alongside a letter from senior creative director Joseph Staten. The video features corebot dog Mack enjoying a day off with actual dogs, while Staten’s letter touches on the characters, various editions on offer, and cast of voice actors. Both can be found below.
Two new Batman titles will be launching later this year, according to Warner Bros. Interactive. The two titles split along console lines, with Batman: Arkham Origins slated to ship for 360, PC, PS3, and Wii U, and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate for 3DS and PS Vita.