- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Arkane Studios
John Carmack’s Annual Keynote kicking off QuakeCon 2011 has already been announced, as have a number of other speakers and presenters. Today Bethesda and id have released the entire line-up for the upcoming event, which includes information on all the panels and panelists, such as Kevin Cloud (id), Abbie Heppe (Respawn), Julien Roby (Arkane), and Ryan Schneider (Insomniac). Check below for all of the details.
Bethesda Softworks has announced that Arkane Studios is currently working on a new first-person action title, Dishonored. Raphael Colantonio, lead designer on Arx Fatalis, and Harvey Smith, lead designer on Deus Ex and most recently on BlackSite: Area 51, are serving as co-creative directors in what will be the studio’s first release since its acquisition by ZeniMax. Dishonored is currently scheduled to ship in 2012 for the 360, PC, and PS3.