- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Arcade Edition
Outlets on the Internets and across the land have fallen victim to relentless dragon-punching today with the launch of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition. Now available on store shelves and online at the Capcom Store, Steam, Gamers Gate, and more, the $39.99 follow-up to Super Street Fighter IV adds four characters (Yun, Yang, Evil Ryu, and), balance updates, and an enhanced Replay Channel. Super never found its way onto PCs, so this is an even more substantial release than its console counterparts, as Super introduced 10 new characters, two new online modes, and extra bonus stages to the base game. Prepare your thumbs, PC gamers. Prepare them well.