- Fallout 4 – Far Harbor launching May 19, first-look trailer released
- Dungeon-crawler Ray Gigant now available on PSN for PS Vita
- Dead Island Definitive Collection gets gory in new trailer
- Dishonored 2 coming out of the shadows on Nov. 11 for console, PC
- Forza Motorsport 6 gets digital die-cast with Hot Wheels Car Pack
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Arcade Edition
Outlets on the Internets and across the land have fallen victim to relentless dragon-punching today with the launch of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition. Now available on store shelves and online at the Capcom Store, Steam, Gamers Gate, and more, the $39.99 follow-up to Super Street Fighter IV adds four characters (Yun, Yang, Evil Ryu, and), balance updates, and an enhanced Replay Channel. Super never found its way onto PCs, so this is an even more substantial release than its console counterparts, as Super introduced 10 new characters, two new online modes, and extra bonus stages to the base game. Prepare your thumbs, PC gamers. Prepare them well.