- Valkyria Revolution launching in June, Vanargand Edition detailed
- Destiny – Age of Triumph launch trailer, screens go live
- Morgan Yu’s possibilities discussed in new trailer for Prey
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap adds a new character, Wonder Girl
- Atlus unboxes Persona 5 “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Arcade Edition
Outlets on the Internets and across the land have fallen victim to relentless dragon-punching today with the launch of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition. Now available on store shelves and online at the Capcom Store, Steam, Gamers Gate, and more, the $39.99 follow-up to Super Street Fighter IV adds four characters (Yun, Yang, Evil Ryu, and), balance updates, and an enhanced Replay Channel. Super never found its way onto PCs, so this is an even more substantial release than its console counterparts, as Super introduced 10 new characters, two new online modes, and extra bonus stages to the base game. Prepare your thumbs, PC gamers. Prepare them well.