- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to get Exo Zombies mode in 2015
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now up for pre-order on PSN
- Sunset Overdrive weapon DLC released, voting and MP perks detailed
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth out for 3DS, new videos released
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– demo launches for PS Plus members
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Arcade Edition
Outlets on the Internets and across the land have fallen victim to relentless dragon-punching today with the launch of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition. Now available on store shelves and online at the Capcom Store, Steam, Gamers Gate, and more, the $39.99 follow-up to Super Street Fighter IV adds four characters (Yun, Yang, Evil Ryu, and), balance updates, and an enhanced Replay Channel. Super never found its way onto PCs, so this is an even more substantial release than its console counterparts, as Super introduced 10 new characters, two new online modes, and extra bonus stages to the base game. Prepare your thumbs, PC gamers. Prepare them well.