- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to be released this June for PS4
- Knights, vikings, samurai, oh my! For Honor out for console, PC
- PSVR action-adventure title Unearthing Mars coming stateside
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Anno 2070
Posted on April 11, 2013
Germany-based Related Designs, developers of the Anno series and No Man’s Land, has been acquired by Ubisoft. The publisher announced today that they have purchased 70.05 percent of the Anno 2070 developer in a cash transaction, up from their previous stake of 29.95. According to the announcement, Related Designs will continue to develop the browser-based free-to-play Might & Magic Heroes Online, and going forward will work with fellow Ubisoft studio Blue Byte.
Posted on August 2, 2012
A new expansion has been announced for Anno 2070, Deep Ocean. The add-on will launch on October 4 for $29.99 and include over 150 new quests, new natural disasters, new co-op features, and a new faction, the Techs.
Posted on February 14, 2012
The Anno 2070 universe is expanding today with the launch of the Eden Project DLC pack. Available through Steam and the in-game store, Eden Project includes new architecture that focuses on the greener side of life for the Eco faction.