- Bandai Namco released opening cinematic from Dark Souls III
- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst closed beta announced, trailer released
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Anno 2070
Posted on April 11, 2013
Germany-based Related Designs, developers of the Anno series and No Man’s Land, has been acquired by Ubisoft. The publisher announced today that they have purchased 70.05 percent of the Anno 2070 developer in a cash transaction, up from their previous stake of 29.95. According to the announcement, Related Designs will continue to develop the browser-based free-to-play Might & Magic Heroes Online, and going forward will work with fellow Ubisoft studio Blue Byte.
Posted on August 2, 2012
A new expansion has been announced for Anno 2070, Deep Ocean. The add-on will launch on October 4 for $29.99 and include over 150 new quests, new natural disasters, new co-op features, and a new faction, the Techs.
Posted on February 14, 2012
The Anno 2070 universe is expanding today with the launch of the Eden Project DLC pack. Available through Steam and the in-game store, Eden Project includes new architecture that focuses on the greener side of life for the Eco faction.