- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
- New Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII making-of video released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Anno 2070
Posted on April 11, 2013
Germany-based Related Designs, developers of the Anno series and No Man’s Land, has been acquired by Ubisoft. The publisher announced today that they have purchased 70.05 percent of the Anno 2070 developer in a cash transaction, up from their previous stake of 29.95. According to the announcement, Related Designs will continue to develop the browser-based free-to-play Might & Magic Heroes Online, and going forward will work with fellow Ubisoft studio Blue Byte.
Posted on August 2, 2012
A new expansion has been announced for Anno 2070, Deep Ocean. The add-on will launch on October 4 for $29.99 and include over 150 new quests, new natural disasters, new co-op features, and a new faction, the Techs.
Posted on February 14, 2012
The Anno 2070 universe is expanding today with the launch of the Eden Project DLC pack. Available through Steam and the in-game store, Eden Project includes new architecture that focuses on the greener side of life for the Eco faction.