- Psychological thriller Get Even out now for console, PC
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered getting standalone release
- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: and Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Bundle
Sony has announced that the PS3 sold over 525,000 consoles and the PS Vita over 160,000 during Black Friday week. According to the company’s number-crunching robots, that represents a 15% increase for PS3 bundle sales and a 9% increase over last year for hardware, software, and peripherals sales. Latin America posted the most significant increase, with “year-over-year sales growth increase of 200%.” SCEA President and CEO Jack Tretton noted that the company is “very pleased” with their Black Friday numbers.