- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: and Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Bundle
Sony has announced that the PS3 sold over 525,000 consoles and the PS Vita over 160,000 during Black Friday week. According to the company’s number-crunching robots, that represents a 15% increase for PS3 bundle sales and a 9% increase over last year for hardware, software, and peripherals sales. Latin America posted the most significant increase, with “year-over-year sales growth increase of 200%.” SCEA President and CEO Jack Tretton noted that the company is “very pleased” with their Black Friday numbers.