- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Shadowrun Online drops “Online” for “Boston Lockdown”, dated
- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: and Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Bundle
Sony has announced that the PS3 sold over 525,000 consoles and the PS Vita over 160,000 during Black Friday week. According to the company’s number-crunching robots, that represents a 15% increase for PS3 bundle sales and a 9% increase over last year for hardware, software, and peripherals sales. Latin America posted the most significant increase, with “year-over-year sales growth increase of 200%.” SCEA President and CEO Jack Tretton noted that the company is “very pleased” with their Black Friday numbers.