- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Anarchy Reigns
Sega has announced that PlatinumGames’ Anarchy Reigns has hit store shelves for 360 and PS3. The brawler features 16 fighters battling it out using chainsaws, microwave rays, swords, and more against mutants, characters from other PlatinumGames’ titles, and what looks to be krakens. Excellent. The single-player campaign centers around the mystery behind the disappearance of Maximillian Caxton, while online multiplayer is supported for general mayhem.
PlatinumGames is busy these days. In addition to working on Bayonetta 2 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, the studio is still hard at work on the post-apocalyptic brawler Anarchy Reigns. It’s looking like their workload will be lightening shortly, though, as Sega has announced that the multiplayer-centric title will be launching on January 8 for PS3 and January 11 for 360.