- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
A new horror compilation has gone live today for PS4. Frictional Games’ Amnesia Collection brings players The Dark Descent, A Machine for Pigs, and the Justine expansion for the first time to PS4 via PSN. All three rely on atmosphere rather than mayhem, as players must stick to the shadows and avoid making contact with enemies in order to survive.
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs has launched for PC on GOG, Desura, Steam, and other digital outlets. The atmospheric first-person horror title comes from Frictional Games and The Chinese Room, the studios behind Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Dear Esther, and is described as a “narrative-driven horror, free of combat and complex puzzles.”