- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
A new horror compilation has gone live today for PS4. Frictional Games’ Amnesia Collection brings players The Dark Descent, A Machine for Pigs, and the Justine expansion for the first time to PS4 via PSN. All three rely on atmosphere rather than mayhem, as players must stick to the shadows and avoid making contact with enemies in order to survive.
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs has launched for PC on GOG, Desura, Steam, and other digital outlets. The atmospheric first-person horror title comes from Frictional Games and The Chinese Room, the studios behind Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Dear Esther, and is described as a “narrative-driven horror, free of combat and complex puzzles.”