- PSX 2016 – Activision: Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Destiny The Dawning
- PS4 getting Yakuza Kiwami in 2017, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life in 2018
- PSX 2016: DotEmu – Wonder Boy, Windjammers, and Ys Origin
- Space Hulk: Deathwing trailer showcases 13 minutes of gameplay
- Arkane releases eight minutes of gameplay from Prey
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
A new horror compilation has gone live today for PS4. Frictional Games’ Amnesia Collection brings players The Dark Descent, A Machine for Pigs, and the Justine expansion for the first time to PS4 via PSN. All three rely on atmosphere rather than mayhem, as players must stick to the shadows and avoid making contact with enemies in order to survive.
“… laden with laudable moments, as a bone-rattling exploration game filled with an atmosphere so pervasively unsettling that it can be nearly unbearable.”
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs has launched for PC on GOG, Desura, Steam, and other digital outlets. The atmospheric first-person horror title comes from Frictional Games and The Chinese Room, the studios behind Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Dear Esther, and is described as a “narrative-driven horror, free of combat and complex puzzles.”