- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
- Endless Space 2 update improves AI, adds heroes, planets, quests
- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Always Sometimes Monsters
Vagabond Dog has released a new demo for their role-playing adventure title Always Sometimes Monsters. In it, players take on the role of a game reviewer who is attending a launch event, where they will get to chat it up with other writers, the developers, and also play through select portions of the game. After finishing the game, the player will then be able to write about their experience and score the game, which will both determine the game’s success and be shared with other players. For those who enjoy themselves, Steam is currently offering a weekly discount of 50% off.
Always Sometimes Monsters, a new story-driven role-playing game inspired by real-life events, has launch for PC. Players choose a race, gender, and sexual orientation, and play out a life in a game world that reacts to each choice they make. Beginning shortly after finding their love about to marry another, players will be given numerous choices throughout this new phase of their life, and each choice they make will impact an ever-branching story that is designed to change with each playthrough.