- The King of Fighters XIV is joined by Team South America
- Balrog, Ibuki, and Story Mode launching tomorrow for Street Fighter V
- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition getting physical release
- 2D anime fighter Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late launches on Steam
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
Fancy A Date?
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: All Zombies Must Die!
doublesix’s undead-centric action-RPG shooter All Zombies Must Die! will be launching on Live Arcade later this month, courtesy of Square Enix. The publisher announced that the Burn Zombie Burn spiritual successor will see protagonist Jack trying to make do in a town now home to hordes of zombies. Up to four players can make their way through the shambling corpses, leveling up their characters and crafting new weapons as they tackle various side quests.