- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Tetris Ultimate out this fall online for console and PC, retail for 3DS
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Alien: Isolation
Over the weekend, Sega announced that Creative Assembly’s Alien: Isolation will be launching online and in stores on October 7. The survival-horror adventure title is taking a less action-oriented approach in comparison to its shooter predecessors, and will instead focus on the sense of paranoia and fear felt by the crew in the original film.
A new behind-the-scenes trailer has been released from Total War creator Creative Assembly’s upcoming Alien: Isolation. The nearly three-and-a-half-minute video features several members of the development team discussing their plans to recreate the feelings of isolation and powerlessness that were so prevalent in the 1979 original film. One way the studio hopes to achieve this is by breaking from the trend of basing gameplay around scripted events and opting for a more reactive design.