- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
- LA Cops hitting the virtual streets on March 13 for PC, Xbox One
- Rockstar releases 15 new screens from Grand Theft Auto V for PC
- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Alice: Madness Returns
The Wii U’s highly anticipated system update has finally launched. The download, detailed below, “lays the groundwork” for the impending Wii U Virtual Console service, allows for background downloading, and more importantly, reduces load times.
Alice: Madness Returns, Spicy Horse’s sequel to Rogue Entertainment’s 2000 action-platformer American McGee’s Alice for the PC, is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. A grown Alice, now freed from the Rutledge Asylum for the Insane, returns to Wonderland to discover the truth behind her past and cope with the loss of her family. Finding Wonderland in chaos, players must help Alice set things right. For those who missed out on her first adventure, an included one-time-use Online Pass registration code in new copies of the 360 and PS3 versions will allow gamers to download the original through an in-game menu, while PC gamers can download it off of EA’s online store.