- Mighty No. 9 goes gooooold, launching on June 21 for console, PC
- Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet headed stateside September 9
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered announced
- GTA Online getting In And Out Adversary mode, event next week
- New gameplay footage released from Space Hulk: Deathwing
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Alice: Madness Returns
The Wii U’s highly anticipated system update has finally launched. The download, detailed below, “lays the groundwork” for the impending Wii U Virtual Console service, allows for background downloading, and more importantly, reduces load times.
Alice: Madness Returns, Spicy Horse’s sequel to Rogue Entertainment’s 2000 action-platformer American McGee’s Alice for the PC, is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. A grown Alice, now freed from the Rutledge Asylum for the Insane, returns to Wonderland to discover the truth behind her past and cope with the loss of her family. Finding Wonderland in chaos, players must help Alice set things right. For those who missed out on her first adventure, an included one-time-use Online Pass registration code in new copies of the 360 and PS3 versions will allow gamers to download the original through an in-game menu, while PC gamers can download it off of EA’s online store.