- Valkyria Revolution launching in June, Vanargand Edition detailed
- Destiny – Age of Triumph launch trailer, screens go live
- Morgan Yu’s possibilities discussed in new trailer for Prey
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap adds a new character, Wonder Girl
- Atlus unboxes Persona 5 “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Akella
There’s some unfinished business in Nevendaar that Kalypso and Akella need you to wrap up this winter by way of Disciples III: Resurrection. Resurrection marks the return of The Undead Hordes as they feature in a campaign of their very own, an estimated 70-hour quest of vengeance on behalf of their Goddess Mortis. Over 50 new units, four leaders, and two storyline characters will also be added.
Kalypso Media has released a demo for Akella and .dat’s turn-based strategy title Disciples III: Renaissance. The demo features all three races of Nevendaar with each faction’s first mission, as well as a tutorial. Players will get to try their …