- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Agatsuma Entertainment
Atlus has already released a video showing co-op play from their upcoming 3DS side-scrolling brawler Code of Princess, and today, they are following up with some versus footage. As with the game it harkens back to, the fantastic Guardian Heroes, the action is spiced with light role-playing elements to give the kicks to the face a bit more flair.
Atlus has revealed a bit more about their upcoming 3DS beat ’em up today, Code of Princess. In addition to a sample of the art book that comes packed with all launch copies, along with a soundtrack, the co-op multiplayer was also debuted in a new trailer.
Atlus has announced that Code of Princess, their upcoming 3DS side-scrolling beat ’em up that sports light RPG elements, and which (again) looks very much like Guardian Heroes, will be available in stores on October 9. The brawler has also been given its own spot on the Internets with a brand-spanking-new official site that’s ready for your perusing.