- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Activision Independent Games Competition
Activision has begun to take submissions for the Activision Independent Games Competition. Open to all independent developers within the U.S., the second AIGC will be administered by IndieCade and offer a developer or developers funding for a game concept, title in development, or completed work, with ownership remaining with the creator. The first-place prize is a cash award of $175,000, and the runner-up will receive $75,000.