- Deck13 narrates 14 minutes of gameplay from The Surge
- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to be released this June for PS4
- Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom’s world explored in overview trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Activision Independent Games Competition
Activision has begun to take submissions for the Activision Independent Games Competition. Open to all independent developers within the U.S., the second AIGC will be administered by IndieCade and offer a developer or developers funding for a game concept, title in development, or completed work, with ownership remaining with the creator. The first-place prize is a cash award of $175,000, and the runner-up will receive $75,000.