- Jack Kelly hits the streets in new gameplay trailer for Beat Cop
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets map pre-order bonus, new video up
- World of Final Fantasy trailer released, three limited editions detailed
- NIS to release Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Limited Edition
- First six of 350-plus rides revealed from Forza Horizon 3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Action-Racer
Transformers fans looking for a new adventure after Fall of Cybertron will be able to explore a new part of the universe today with the launch of Transformers Prime. Based off the television show, Prime is available only on Nintendo consoles and features Optimus Prime and his fellow Autobots in a battle against Megatron and the Decepticons for control of Thunderwing. Battles take place in robot form and alt mode with melee combat and driving sequences.
As a card-carrying member of the Sega Saturn fan club, I just got done high-fiving the other member at the news that Sega will be releasing a download-only HD update of the original Nights into Dreams this fall for 360, PC, and PS3.
Remedy’s top-down action-racer Death Rally will be making the jump from mobiles to PCs next month. Actually, it’s more of a return because Death Rally was originally released for MS-DOS back in 1996 and later as a freeware Windows port in 2009. The upcoming version has been rebuilt for modern systems, with a new rendering engine offering updated graphics, optimized camera and controls, and a single- and multiplayer-linked career mode. Shadow Man will also make a return from the original version, accompanied by a new track, Savo.