- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Action-Racer
Transformers fans looking for a new adventure after Fall of Cybertron will be able to explore a new part of the universe today with the launch of Transformers Prime. Based off the television show, Prime is available only on Nintendo consoles and features Optimus Prime and his fellow Autobots in a battle against Megatron and the Decepticons for control of Thunderwing. Battles take place in robot form and alt mode with melee combat and driving sequences.
As a card-carrying member of the Sega Saturn fan club, I just got done high-fiving the other member at the news that Sega will be releasing a download-only HD update of the original Nights into Dreams this fall for 360, PC, and PS3.
Remedy’s top-down action-racer Death Rally will be making the jump from mobiles to PCs next month. Actually, it’s more of a return because Death Rally was originally released for MS-DOS back in 1996 and later as a freeware Windows port in 2009. The upcoming version has been rebuilt for modern systems, with a new rendering engine offering updated graphics, optimized camera and controls, and a single- and multiplayer-linked career mode. Shadow Man will also make a return from the original version, accompanied by a new track, Savo.