- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to get Exo Zombies mode in 2015
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now up for pre-order on PSN
- Sunset Overdrive weapon DLC released, voting and MP perks detailed
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth out for 3DS, new videos released
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– demo launches for PS Plus members
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ace Combat
Ace Combat is hitting the third dimension this November with Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy for the 3DS. Legacy will feature touch screen targeting and, per publisher Namco Bandai, “exciting dogfights and high-altitude acrobatics, all in 3D for the first-time in the history of the legendary aerial combat franchise.”
A new single-player demo has launched for Project Aces’ latest Ace Combat, Assault Horizon, on Live Marketplace and PS Network. The demo includes two missions, one in Miami and another in East Africa, with the chance to pilot a jet fighter and, for the first time in the series, a helicopter. The Miami mission introduces Assault Horizon’s hero, Bishop, while players will get to meet the new protagonist, Markov, in East Africa as they support Delta Force operatives.
Namco Bandai has announced the full list of the 30-plus pilotable aircraft in the upcoming Ace Combat Assault Horizon. The next release in the long-running series will be available on October 11 for the 360 and PS3.