- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time returns to PlayStation, now on PSN
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap headed to PC on June 8
- Red Dead Redemption 2 bumped back to 2018, new screens released
- Shadow Warrior 2 launches digitally for PS4, Xbox One, with a freebie
- To the stars! Endless Space 2 now available for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Enhanced Edition
Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Enhanced Edition is now available for PC. The $34.99 set includes the base game as well as several DLC packs that add additional skins, skills, and maps, plus seven new aircraft. Multiplayer uses Games for Windows.
Namco Bandai has announced that Ace Combat Assault Horizon will launch as three different packages on Live Games on Demand and PSN on December 18, and in early 2013 for PC. The standard version is already available for $19.99 on PSN, while the upcoming release will be the $29.99 + DLC Pack edition that includes adds six new aircraft and two maps. Live Games on Demand will only offer the standard edition, while Steam will only offer the $34.99 Enhanced Edition for PC. Additionally, a new patch will be available for the 360 and PS3 versions today to fix multiplayer exploits and address minor gameplay and balance issues. It was also announced that the Game Integrated Web Site will end service.