- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: 7sixty
Firefly Studios has followed up Stronghold 3’s recent stability patch, which is said to smooth things out by 70%, with a new feature-centric update. The latest patch includes an experimentation panel, which will allow builders to insert their castles in the Free Build mode to pit their garrison against a host of challenges, including armies of various sizes, random events, and a dynamic difficulty setting.
The defense-oriented strategy series Stronghold continues its cow-catapulting ways today with the release of Stronghold 3. 7sixty and Firefly Studios’ follow-up to 2005’s Stronghold 2 allows players to build their own castles, train garrisons, and defend their holdings from waves of enemies. The Wolf returns for revenge after being defeated in Stronghold: Crusader, and he is bringing with him an army of old supporters and new allies.
As Stronghold nears its ten-year anniversary, 7sixty has announced that the latest entry, Stronghold 3, has gone gold for the PC. The latest in the long-running defense-oriented strategy series is scheduled for release on October 25.