- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
- The King of Fighters XIV finishes its introductions, launches for PS4
- Dynamic RPG Zombasite launches in full for Linux, Mac, and Windows
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: 7sixty
Firefly Studios has followed up Stronghold 3’s recent stability patch, which is said to smooth things out by 70%, with a new feature-centric update. The latest patch includes an experimentation panel, which will allow builders to insert their castles in the Free Build mode to pit their garrison against a host of challenges, including armies of various sizes, random events, and a dynamic difficulty setting.
The defense-oriented strategy series Stronghold continues its cow-catapulting ways today with the release of Stronghold 3. 7sixty and Firefly Studios’ follow-up to 2005’s Stronghold 2 allows players to build their own castles, train garrisons, and defend their holdings from waves of enemies. The Wolf returns for revenge after being defeated in Stronghold: Crusader, and he is bringing with him an army of old supporters and new allies.