- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: 7sixty
Firefly Studios has followed up Stronghold 3′s recent stability patch, which is said to smooth things out by 70%, with a new feature-centric update. The latest patch includes an experimentation panel, which will allow builders to insert their castles in the Free Build mode to pit their garrison against a host of challenges, including armies of various sizes, random events, and a dynamic difficulty setting.
The defense-oriented strategy series Stronghold continues its cow-catapulting ways today with the release of Stronghold 3. 7sixty and Firefly Studios’ follow-up to 2005′s Stronghold 2 allows players to build their own castles, train garrisons, and defend their holdings from waves of enemies. The Wolf returns for revenge after being defeated in Stronghold: Crusader, and he is bringing with him an army of old supporters and new allies.