- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
- Free-to-play Orcs Must Die! Unchained now available for PS4
- Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire, Flames of Rebellion out now
- Titanfall 2 – Operation Frontier Shield adds free maps, mode
- Tekken 7 gets the Fatal Fury touch with Geese Howard DLC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: 3D
Warner Bros. has announced that the Dark Knight will be returning to gaming in a new dimension. The upcoming action-adventure Batman: Arkham City, set for release on October 18, will support both stereoscopic and anaglyphic 3D for the 360 and PS3, as well as Nvidia 3D Vision for PCs. Console gamers will be able to experience uncomfortably close fists with a 3D HDTV and active shutter glasses, while PC gamers can use GeForce-equipped desktop and notebook PCs as well as compatible 3DTVs. HDTV owners can play the game in anaglyphic 3D with “technology compatible with all high definition TV sets and visible to players wearing 3D glasses available for the video game.”