- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition getting physical release
- H1Z1: King of the Kill gets new Ignition competitive mode
- Wargame: Red Dragon – The Netherlands now available on Steam
- Dambusters releases statement regarding Homefront: The Revolution
- See the new regions in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: 3D
Warner Bros. has announced that the Dark Knight will be returning to gaming in a new dimension. The upcoming action-adventure Batman: Arkham City, set for release on October 18, will support both stereoscopic and anaglyphic 3D for the 360 and PS3, as well as Nvidia 3D Vision for PCs. Console gamers will be able to experience uncomfortably close fists with a 3D HDTV and active shutter glasses, while PC gamers can use GeForce-equipped desktop and notebook PCs as well as compatible 3DTVs. HDTV owners can play the game in anaglyphic 3D with “technology compatible with all high definition TV sets and visible to players wearing 3D glasses available for the video game.”