- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
- The fight continues, Halo Wars 2 out for PC, Xbox One
- Arsenal of Elegant Destruction highlights Nier: Automata’s combat
- Corpse Party, Grandia II, Trails in the Sky, more on sale at GOG.com
- NIS announces Ys VIII, Culdcept Revolt, release dates, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: 360
Deep Silver has announced that their upcoming hack-and-slash RPG Sacred 3 will be launching on August 26 for 360, PC, and PS3. A new trailer also features some co-op action with a few of the available character classes. Free character and scenario DLC will be included as well, with the Malakhim class being added to the roster and the Underworld Story pitting players against their old Sacred 2 enemy the Black Seraphim.
Atlus and Arc System Works are bringing the follow-up to their fighter Persona 4 Arena to 360 and PS3 later this year. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax takes place a few days after the events of the original and features the return of the Investigation Team from Persona 4 and SEES from Persona 3. The two groups head back to Inaba after a red fog appears, and they find themselves drawn back to the tournament after the Midnight Channel shows Mitsuru, Akihiko, Fuuka, and Aigis imprisoned. Ultimax will add one-hit special attacks and three new characters. Two of the new brawlers will be from Persona 3, Takeba and Junpei Iori, while the third will be a brand-new Persona-wielder by the name of Sho Minazuki.