- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Re-Elect announced for console, PC
- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
Fancy A Date?
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: 1943 Kai
Capcom has released a new collection of every Arcade Cabinet title released to date, the Capcom Arcade Cabinet All in One Pack. The set runs $29.99/2000 MS Points and includes 17 games in total, the original 15 plus two bonus titles. The set represents the developer’s earlier years, with all of the titles dating between 1984-1987: Black Tiger, Avengers, 1943: The Battle of Midway, Ghosts n Goblins, Gun.Smoke, Section Z, Side Arms, Legendary Wings, Trojan, Commando, The Speed Rumbler, Exed Exes (Savage Bees), 1942, SonSon, Pirate Ship Higemaru, 1943 Kai, and Vulgus.
A new Game Pack has launched for Capcom Arcade Cabinet, Pack #5. Included in the set is the shooter 1942, action-puzzler Pirate Ship Higemaru, and action-platformer SonSon, all from 1984. As a bonus, if gamers have the previous four packs and purchase the fifth, they will receive 1943 Kai and Vulgus for free.