- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: 11 bit
In an effort to look even more like a training program to oust extraterrestrial invaders, Anomaly Warzone Earth will soon support touch screens for PCs. 11 bit studios’ latest tower-offense title will allow gamers to drag and poke squads around the maze of alien turrets whenever the update goes live on June 23.