- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves out now on Live, PSN
- Atlus releases final Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker trailer, DLC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: 11 bit
In an effort to look even more like a training program to oust extraterrestrial invaders, Anomaly Warzone Earth will soon support touch screens for PCs. 11 bit studios’ latest tower-offense title will allow gamers to drag and poke squads around the maze of alien turrets whenever the update goes live on June 23.