- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: 11 bit studios
11 bit studios’ Anomaly Warzone Earth, a ‘reverse tower defense’ title that has already found a home on iOS, Mac and PC, is scheduled to launch on Live Arcade on April 6. The studio has also announced that it will cost 800 MS Points for players to be able to fight back the alien invasion from the comfort of their sofa. The iOS release has done well since launch, winning the Apple Design Award and Runner-Up for Game of the Year on the Mac App Store.
11 bit studios has released their ‘reverse tower defense’ title, Anomaly Warzone Earth. With near-future Earth being invaded by powerful alien forces, who have taken the extra annoying step to set up massive turrets, players must plan the routes and order in which their units will advance through the alien’s maze of defenses as they go for the jugular.