- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: 11 bit studios
11 bit studios’ ‘reverse tower defense’ title Anomaly Warzone Earth has launched on Live Arcade. The 800 MS Point release pits players against a defending alien force that has settled in after a successful invasion. The 360 version includes six exclusive Tactical Trials levels in addition to the Story campaign and two Squad Assault Modes.
11 bit studios’ Anomaly Warzone Earth, a ‘reverse tower defense’ title that has already found a home on iOS, Mac and PC, is scheduled to launch on Live Arcade on April 6. The studio has also announced that it will cost 800 MS Points for players to be able to fight back the alien invasion from the comfort of their sofa. The iOS release has done well since launch, winning the Apple Design Award and Runner-Up for Game of the Year on the Mac App Store.
11 bit studios has released their ‘reverse tower defense’ title, Anomaly Warzone Earth. With near-future Earth being invaded by powerful alien forces, who have taken the extra annoying step to set up massive turrets, players must plan the routes and order in which their units will advance through the alien’s maze of defenses as they go for the jugular.