- Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward announced for 3DS, PS Vita
- Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls gets trailer, shots
- Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star launches for PS Vita
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Supremacy now on PSN, Steam
- Rodea the Sky Soldier intro, gameplay trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: 11 bit studios
11 bit studios’ Anomaly Warzone Earth, a ‘reverse tower defense’ title that has already found a home on iOS, Mac and PC, is scheduled to launch on Live Arcade on April 6. The studio has also announced that it will cost 800 MS Points for players to be able to fight back the alien invasion from the comfort of their sofa. The iOS release has done well since launch, winning the Apple Design Award and Runner-Up for Game of the Year on the Mac App Store.
11 bit studios has released their ‘reverse tower defense’ title, Anomaly Warzone Earth. With near-future Earth being invaded by powerful alien forces, who have taken the extra annoying step to set up massive turrets, players must plan the routes and order in which their units will advance through the alien’s maze of defenses as they go for the jugular.