- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
- Free-to-play Orcs Must Die! Unchained now available for PS4
- Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire, Flames of Rebellion out now
- Titanfall 2 – Operation Frontier Shield adds free maps, mode
- Tekken 7 gets the Fatal Fury touch with Geese Howard DLC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 13, 2017
Ni no Kuni II won’t be making it out this year. Bandai Namco has sent word that Level-5’s upcoming role-playing game has been delayed for several weeks, pushing it back into early 2018. According to Akihiro Hino, CEO and President of Level-5, the decision was made because “more development time is required in order to deliver the full Ni no Kuni II experience to our fans,” and that the studio apologizes for the delay. Role-playing fans can now look forward to it releasing on January 19.