- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
- Free-to-play Orcs Must Die! Unchained now available for PS4
- Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire, Flames of Rebellion out now
- Titanfall 2 – Operation Frontier Shield adds free maps, mode
- Tekken 7 gets the Fatal Fury touch with Geese Howard DLC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 5, 2017
The Tales series is getting the mobile treatment with Tales of The Rays. The free-to-play role-playing game will be a 3D entry for Android and iOS devices. In the portable adventure, players will take on the role of Ix and Mileena, who set out on a journey filled with dungeons, monsters, and treasure in an effort to revive the world. Several characters will also return to help the new heroes. The game is said to offer “console-quality graphics and gameplay, including the all-new Linear Motion Battles system, with simple controls optimized for mobile devices” along with new Mirrage Artes.
NIS has sent word that have announced two new games as well as updated the release dates for two others. First up is the dungeon-crawler Demon Gaze II, which has been scheduled to launch this fall for PS4 and PS Vita. Next up is Penny-Punching Princess, an isometric brawler for NS and PS Vita, set to be released on March 20. The Longest Five Minutes, a retro-style role-playing game, will go live in early 2018 for NS, PC, and PS Vita. Lastly, Yomawari: Midnight Shadows has been dated for October 25 for PC, PS4, and PS Vita. Trailers for all of the games can be found below.