- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 17, 2017
Star Ocean will be taking a trip to the past for the next installment, a re-release of Till the End of Time. The 2002 PlayStation 2 entry is receiving a sprucing up with support for trophies, share functionality, and remote play. Till the End of Time follows childhood friends Fayt Leingod and Sophia Esteed “as they discover the greatest secret in the Star Ocean universe.”
Amplitude continues their 4X video series for Endless Space 2 with the third entry, focusing on exploitation. This element sits on the administrative side. Players must maintain their population’s happiness, productivity, and stability while holding onto power. If they push too hard, or pass too many unpopular laws, the people might rise up, causing the society to descend into anarchy. But if they are too lax, the faction will fall behind technologically and economically.
Bungie will be hosting a premier livestream tomorrow for Destiny 2. Slated to begin at noon (CST), the stream will broadcast from an airplane hangar in Hawthorne, California, with developers demonstrating new mechanics during a first look at gameplay. To check it out, head over and bookmark their Twitch channel.