- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 12, 2017
A week out from release, and Deck13 has a new launch trailer prepped and ready to go for The Surge. Players get another look at Warren, an unfortunate new hire at the megacorporation CREO who finds himself fighting for survival against killer robots. The upside is that those same robots can be repurposed to his benefit, as their severed limbs serve as upgrades to his exosuit.
Amplitude has released the second in their 4X video series. After covering exploration last week, today, the studio is tackling the expansion elements found in Endless Space 2. The video follows the factions as they grow from small, struggling colonies to galactic empires. After finding habitable worlds, players must send out ships to colonize their new holdings, establish economic links to make them profitable, and secure them with warships. Of course, our description isn’t quite the same as seeing it in action.