- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 9, 2017
NIS has released their god-game-like evolution sim Birthdays the Beginning. As a benevolent guide, players terraform a cube-shaped world to manipulate its weather and geography in order to create an ecosystem that shifts the evolution of its flora and fauna. Macro and micro modes allow for planet-wide and specific changes, while the ability to save the genetic makeup of creatures allows players to choose when and where to introduce specific animals. To celebrate the game’s release, two free decorative downloadable items will go live tomorrow, Boxasaurus Rex and Crashed UFO. Upcoming for-pay drops include eight bundles and two individual pieces, though their contents were unspecified.
Pixel Titans’ procedurally generated first-person shooter Strafe has been released for Mac, PC, and PS4. Published by Devolver Digital, the shooter, billed as “the much anticipated megahit video game from 1996,” features an arsenal of over 30 weapons, 20-plus enemy types, four zones, and compatibility with Oculus Rift. And pixelated gore. A lot of pixelated gore.