- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life editions detailed, new gameplay trailer up
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance story trailer released for gamescom
- Deep Silver signs on to publish Shenmue III for PC and PS4
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite gets new story trailer, modes detailed
- Katanas flash with Etrian Odyssey V’s Therian Masurao
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 9, 2017
NIS has released their god-game-like evolution sim Birthdays the Beginning. As a benevolent guide, players terraform a cube-shaped world to manipulate its weather and geography in order to create an ecosystem that shifts the evolution of its flora and fauna. Macro and micro modes allow for planet-wide and specific changes, while the ability to save the genetic makeup of creatures allows players to choose when and where to introduce specific animals. To celebrate the game’s release, two free decorative downloadable items will go live tomorrow, Boxasaurus Rex and Crashed UFO. Upcoming for-pay drops include eight bundles and two individual pieces, though their contents were unspecified.
Pixel Titans’ procedurally generated first-person shooter Strafe has been released for Mac, PC, and PS4. Published by Devolver Digital, the shooter, billed as “the much anticipated megahit video game from 1996,” features an arsenal of over 30 weapons, 20-plus enemy types, four zones, and compatibility with Oculus Rift. And pixelated gore. A lot of pixelated gore.