- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life editions detailed, new gameplay trailer up
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance story trailer released for gamescom
- Deep Silver signs on to publish Shenmue III for PC and PS4
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite gets new story trailer, modes detailed
- Katanas flash with Etrian Odyssey V’s Therian Masurao
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 8, 2017
Fans of the Zombies mode in Call of Duty will soon find a different kind of offering on Live, PSN, and Steam. Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles will include eight maps across the Treyarch-developed entries (World at War, Black Ops, and Black Ops II). The maps are being “completely remastered from the ground-up, delivering many of the classic, thrilling Zombies origins storylines with stunning visuals, enhanced audio and new gameplay, all updated for today’s generation of consoles.” AI is also said to be undergoing an update. Additionally, players will be able to use custom weapons, including guns found in Black Ops III, across all of the maps: Nacht der Untoten (Abandoned Bunker), Verruckt (Wittenau Sanitorium), and Shi No Numa (Jungle Swamp) from World at War; Kino Der Toten (Theater of the Dead), Ascension (Soviet Cosmodrome), Shangri-la (Exotic Jungle Shrine), and Moon (Lunar Base) from Black Ops; and Origins (WWI France) from Black Ops II.