- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 8, 2017
Fans of the Zombies mode in Call of Duty will soon find a different kind of offering on Live, PSN, and Steam. Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles will include eight maps across the Treyarch-developed entries (World at War, Black Ops, and Black Ops II). The maps are being “completely remastered from the ground-up, delivering many of the classic, thrilling Zombies origins storylines with stunning visuals, enhanced audio and new gameplay, all updated for today’s generation of consoles.” AI is also said to be undergoing an update. Additionally, players will be able to use custom weapons, including guns found in Black Ops III, across all of the maps: Nacht der Untoten (Abandoned Bunker), Verruckt (Wittenau Sanitorium), and Shi No Numa (Jungle Swamp) from World at War; Kino Der Toten (Theater of the Dead), Ascension (Soviet Cosmodrome), Shangri-la (Exotic Jungle Shrine), and Moon (Lunar Base) from Black Ops; and Origins (WWI France) from Black Ops II.