- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 5, 2017
Prey returns today, courtesy of Arkane Studios. Bethesda Softworks picked up the dormant series after its sequel found itself stuck in development, and they found a new home for it with the creators of the Dishonored series. The result is a new take on the story, with players taking on the role of Morgan Yu, who awakens from cryosleep to find themselves on board the space station Talos 1. Yu realizes that they were the subject of strange experiments, which will come in handy, as a hostile alien force has overrun the station. With a mixture of shooter and light role-playing mechanics, players decide which of the alien powers to use, and how they will engage with other characters, as they attempt to find answers as well as stop the invaders.
Amplitude is delving deeper into each X of their upcoming 4X strategy title Endless Space 2. The first in a new video series covers explore. Or, eXplore. The footage showcases the alien races, ancient ruins, and strange signals that players will run across as they lead one of the game’s eight factions. Scroll down to check it out.