- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath launching this Thursday for Xbox One
- Battlefield 1: Revolution bundle out for console, PC
- Bungie releases launch trailer for Destiny 2
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life editions detailed, new gameplay trailer up
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance story trailer released for gamescom
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 20, 2017
Natsume will be making their PC debut with a port of Wild Guns Reloaded. Released earlier this year for PS4, Wild Guns Reloaded updated the popular Super Nintendo action title with two new characters, enhanced graphics and audio, four-player co-op, online ranking support, new stages and bosses, and special weapons. PC gamers will be able to download it later this year through Steam.
Strategy gamers who went with the standard release of Halo Wars 2 can try their hand at battling the Covenant in the game’s predecessor with the launch of Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. The enhanced re-release is now available as a standalone purchase on Steam, Xbox Store, and Windows Store. The latest version features updated graphics, extra Achievements, all downloadable content, and support for Play Anywhere. Play Anywhere allows PC and Xbox One owners to access both versions for a single purchase.