- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 20, 2017
Natsume will be making their PC debut with a port of Wild Guns Reloaded. Released earlier this year for PS4, Wild Guns Reloaded updated the popular Super Nintendo action title with two new characters, enhanced graphics and audio, four-player co-op, online ranking support, new stages and bosses, and special weapons. PC gamers will be able to download it later this year through Steam.
Strategy gamers who went with the standard release of Halo Wars 2 can try their hand at battling the Covenant in the game’s predecessor with the launch of Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. The enhanced re-release is now available as a standalone purchase on Steam, Xbox Store, and Windows Store. The latest version features updated graphics, extra Achievements, all downloadable content, and support for Play Anywhere. Play Anywhere allows PC and Xbox One owners to access both versions for a single purchase.