- Katanas flash with Etrian Odyssey V’s Therian Masurao
- Prey trial out for PC, console demo now trial to carry over progress
- The Evil Within 2 trailer introduces (killer) photographer Stefano
- Adol trailer, DLC and theme bonuses announced for Ys VIII
- PC gamers to get access to Destiny 2 beta on August 29
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 17, 2017
Nier: Automata will soon be receiving its first round of downloadable content. Appropriately titled 3C3C1D119440927, the drop will add three colosseums, sub-quests, and rewards that add costumes from the Japan-only release Nier: Replicant. The additions include music tracks to the player’s jukebox, bullets that change enemy appearance, effect-inducing masks, and equipment and cosmetics to adjust A2’s and 2B’s hair color.