- PS4 owners to get physical retail version of .hack//G.U. Last Recode
- Sine Mora EX hitting PC, PS4, Xbox One on August 8
- Spawn scribe Jon Goff working on Crackdown 3
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy gets a free unreleased level, book
- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: March 1, 2017
It’s never a bad time for more Nier, and today, Square Enix has released an extended look at the upcoming Nier: Automata. How “extended” is extended? Twenty-seven minutes and forty-nine seconds, that’s how extended. The video, titled Exploring Earth’s Distant Future – 30 Minutes of Uninterrupted Gameplay, offers an overview of the game’s mechanics and world. Some of the items featured include the Reliquary System, which allows players to return to where they were defeated for buffs or an ally; 17 of the Pod Skills that the robot companions can utilize during battle; how to gain new buffs and abilities using the Plug-in-Chip System; and the Riding System, which allows players to ride boars (of course).
Indie developer Hucast Games has officially released their Dreamcast title Ghost Blade HD for PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U. The $9.99 bullet-hell-style vertical shooter, said to be inspired by similar releases from the 1990s, features two-player local co-op, five stages, three ships, leaderboard support, and three difficulty levels. Players will be able to blast their way through several modes, including Practice and Score Attack.