- For Honor begins Season Three tomorrow with Grudge & Glory
- Call of Duty: WWII trailer details upcoming Multiplayer Private Beta
- Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition coming this September
- The Fencer joins Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus’ Trust in Brother teaches a lesson
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 14, 2017
Ubisoft’s latest action release For Honor has launched in stores and online for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. In the brawler, players take control of one of three factions (Knights, Samurai, or Vikings) as a hero character to battle for supremacy in melee combat. In addition to a single-player campaign, the game also supports cross-platform multiplayer. Versus is centered on a persistent mode called Faction War. After joining a faction, every multiplayer session will earn War Assets based on player performance that are used to aid in conquering and defending territories. Factions attempt to one-up each other during a 10-week season, with rewards doled out based on their ranking. Three seasons are scheduled, with new heroes, gear, maps, and modes set to be released at the start of each season.