- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- Dragon Quest Heroes II now in stores, online for PS4 and PC
- GTA Online adds car combat mode Tiny Racers, gives free GTA$
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite launching in September, editions detailed
- Puyo Puyo Tetris now available for PS4 and Switch
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 14, 2017
Ubisoft’s latest action release For Honor has launched in stores and online for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. In the brawler, players take control of one of three factions (Knights, Samurai, or Vikings) as a hero character to battle for supremacy in melee combat. In addition to a single-player campaign, the game also supports cross-platform multiplayer. Versus is centered on a persistent mode called Faction War. After joining a faction, every multiplayer session will earn War Assets based on player performance that are used to aid in conquering and defending territories. Factions attempt to one-up each other during a 10-week season, with rewards doled out based on their ranking. Three seasons are scheduled, with new heroes, gear, maps, and modes set to be released at the start of each season.