- Psychological thriller Get Even out now for console, PC
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered getting standalone release
- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 22, 2014
Stronghold Crusader 2 is being bumped back from September 2 to September 23. Firefly Studios announced that the real-time strategy title will be given a few more weeks of development time after the closed beta highlighted that some additional time would be needed for “extra polish, optimization and bug fixes,” according to studio creative director Simon Bradbury. Veteran strategy fans will remember Crusader as the spin-off to the original Stronghold, a unique castle-defending strategy title released in 2001, which featured Frank and Saracen forces squaring off in a series of famous encounters, including the Siege of Antioch and the Siege of Jerusalem.
As Fairy Fencer F’s September ship date nears, NIS has released more screenshots from the upcoming turn-based role-playing game. The latest batch includes over a dozen shots of combat, with an emphasis on the special Fairize merging technique. The Compile Heart-developed title will feature players vying for the weapons of the gods, along with character art by Tsunako, characters based on concept art by Yoshitaka Amano, and music by Nobuo Uematsu.