Natsume has detailed the cast from their upcoming Wii U role-playing game, Alphadia Genesis. This entry marks the series debut in North American, and is currently available for Android and iOS, and to get everyone up to speed, a detailed list of the primary players has been released along with some screenshots of everyone in action. The storyline picks up 15 years after the end of the Energi Wars, a series of battles that saw the introduction of clones as weapons, as the two belligerents, Augustine and Archleign, continue to work together for peace.
Alphadia Genesis is a download-only release scheduled to launch on eShop this fall for Wii U.
• Fray is a member of the local guild in the Kingdom of Archleign, and a skilled swordsman; though he’s been invited to join the national army, he prefers the freedom of working on his own schedule. He has a younger sister, Aurra. His primary element is Fire.
• Aurra, an early addition to the party, is an Energi researcher and an expert on clones from the recent Energi Wars. She worries about her brother, and wants to name clones after food. Her primary element is Light.
• Enah, a clone accidentally activated by Fray, is a Model 2000, and more stable than the Model 1000. Wielding a deadly chakra, don’t get between her and her master! Her primary element is Water.
• Corone may look meek and demure, but her soft exterior and manners hide a core of steel! From the Kingdom of Augustine, she has been sent by her king to discover the mystery behind clones who have begun murdering their masters – but does she have an ulterior motive? Her primary element is Light.
• Walter is the other member of the Augustine Kingdom investigation squad. He looks down on guild members like Fray, believing anyone with real talent should join their nation’s army. He’s very hot tempered and will squabble frequently with other party members. His primary element is Water.
Official Site: Natsume.com