Grand Theft Auto Online received a hefty content update today, the San Andreas Flight School Update. The pack, detailed below, includes 10 new solo aerial missions, and new versus Mission Modes, as well as new races, contact missions, capture jobs, vehicles, and customization options. There are a few payout changes as well, with difficult missions now offering higher rewards and rewards now being time scaled. The update is packed with automatic update 1.16.
For more information on Grand Theft Auto V, check out our review of the Xbox 360 version.
Grand Theft Auto V and its free multiplayer component Grand Theft Auto Online are available for 360 and PS3.
• 10 brand-new solo aerial challenge missions including combat maneuvering, low-flying challenges, formation flying and more.
• All-new VS Mission Modes
• New Races, Capture jobs, Contact Missions, Parachute Jumps, and more
Vehicles (Available in both single-player and multiplayer):
• Jets – The highly maneuverable Western Besra training jet and the new 16-seater Buckingham Mil-Jet for easy crew transport.
• Helicopters – New Buckingham Swift Classic and Flying Bravo
• Cars – Invetero Coquette Classic sports car in both hard-top or topless configurations.
• New Flight Suit attire for both male and female avatars
• Customized parachutes and parachute bags
• New Reserve Parachute to assist in extra creative or tactical jumps.
• All Contact Mission GTA$ and RP awards have been rebalanced so that more difficult missions will earn you greater rewards
• GTA$ payouts on mission replays are no longer reduced and all rewards are now time scaled