- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves out now on Live, PSN
- Atlus releases final Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker trailer, DLC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 13, 2014
Vagabond Dog has released a new demo for their role-playing adventure title Always Sometimes Monsters. In it, players take on the role of a game reviewer who is attending a launch event, where they will get to chat it up with other writers, the developers, and also play through select portions of the game. After finishing the game, the player will then be able to write about their experience and score the game, which will both determine the game’s success and be shared with other players. For those who enjoy themselves, Steam is currently offering a weekly discount of 50% off.
Bethesda has detailed The Evil Within’s post-launch DLC packs and Season Pass. The Shinji Mikami-helmed survival horror title will be supplemented with three download packs, and the pass to access them all will run $19.99. The first pack scheduled to launch, The Keeper (aka Boxman), is a collection of mission-based maps. The last two will make up a single side story featuring Sebastian’s partner, Juli Kidman, fleshing out the plot while adding new areas and new enemies.