- Gears of War 4 December update to add PC split-screen, maps, more
- King Art’s tactical-RPG The Dwarves out for console, PC
- Red Dead Redemption, Undead Nightmare joining PS Now next week
- God Wars Future Past official site updated, story trailer released
- Final Fantasy XV launches in store, online for PS4 and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 6, 2014
Ubisoft and Blue Byte have revealed some new screenshots and details about the gameplay and upcoming closed beta for the online-only The Settlers – Kingdoms of Anteria. As in previous Settlers titles, players will act as the guiding force behind a group of villagers who work to turn their hamlet into a powerful kingdom. Champions will be called upon to secure resources, protect the citizens, and expand the realm, adding an element of action to the traditional city-building formula. Players will select the champion’s class and skill, and then have them fight against enemies and bosses to earn resources, gear, and experience, while the town expands with building upgrades, improved production chains, and more territory. Up to four players can team up to fight together as well as explore each other’s towns and trade resources.