- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
- Saint Seiya Soldiers adds Taurus’ Aldebaran and Leo’s Aiolia
- Omega Quintet’s combat highlighted in new screenshots
- Vic Viper flies again! Gradius V launches on PSN for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 1, 2014
New Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair screenshots showcase several new gameplay elements. Hangman’s Gambit, which was in the original, is being revamped for the sequel with linked words becoming increasingly unstable and potentially explosive if not used. Rebuttal Showdown now allows the other characters to interrupt the player’s arguments in one-on-one debates, and an entirely new trial addition, Logic Dive has the player skateboarding through a glowing path as they attempt to stay on the right path during their argument.