- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 – Storm Island now live, adds 5 rides, 90 events, more
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 1, 2014
New Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair screenshots showcase several new gameplay elements. Hangman’s Gambit, which was in the original, is being revamped for the sequel with linked words becoming increasingly unstable and potentially explosive if not used. Rebuttal Showdown now allows the other characters to interrupt the player’s arguments in one-on-one debates, and an entirely new trial addition, Logic Dive has the player skateboarding through a glowing path as they attempt to stay on the right path during their argument.