- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
- Prison Architect, DLC now available for PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- 7th Dragon III Code: VFD demo now on eShop for 3DS
- System Shock remake Kickstarter campaign, PC demo launches
- God Eater Resurrection now available on PSN for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 1, 2014
New Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair screenshots showcase several new gameplay elements. Hangman’s Gambit, which was in the original, is being revamped for the sequel with linked words becoming increasingly unstable and potentially explosive if not used. Rebuttal Showdown now allows the other characters to interrupt the player’s arguments in one-on-one debates, and an entirely new trial addition, Logic Dive has the player skateboarding through a glowing path as they attempt to stay on the right path during their argument.