- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 1, 2014
New Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair screenshots showcase several new gameplay elements. Hangman’s Gambit, which was in the original, is being revamped for the sequel with linked words becoming increasingly unstable and potentially explosive if not used. Rebuttal Showdown now allows the other characters to interrupt the player’s arguments in one-on-one debates, and an entirely new trial addition, Logic Dive has the player skateboarding through a glowing path as they attempt to stay on the right path during their argument.