- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 1, 2014
New Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair screenshots showcase several new gameplay elements. Hangman’s Gambit, which was in the original, is being revamped for the sequel with linked words becoming increasingly unstable and potentially explosive if not used. Rebuttal Showdown now allows the other characters to interrupt the player’s arguments in one-on-one debates, and an entirely new trial addition, Logic Dive has the player skateboarding through a glowing path as they attempt to stay on the right path during their argument.