- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
- Dungeons II goes goooooold, specs and pre-order deals detailed
- Total War: Attila gets Celts Culture Pack, Blood & Burning Pack
- The Crew demo up for PS4, tomorrow for Xbox One, update, DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 28, 2014
Kasedo has added another strategy title to their line-up, Crowntakers. The strategy-RPG is being developed by Bulwark Studios and scheduled to release later this year for Android and iOS tablets, Mac, SteamOS, and Windows PC. The game will feature procedurally generated environments and enemies, item crafting, recruitable allies, and multiple endings. Players will undertake a mission to save an abducted king by hiring mercenaries and leading them in turn-based battles against barbarians, bandits, and of course, the king’s foes.