- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 28, 2014
Kasedo has added another strategy title to their line-up, Crowntakers. The strategy-RPG is being developed by Bulwark Studios and scheduled to release later this year for Android and iOS tablets, Mac, SteamOS, and Windows PC. The game will feature procedurally generated environments and enemies, item crafting, recruitable allies, and multiple endings. Players will undertake a mission to save an abducted king by hiring mercenaries and leading them in turn-based battles against barbarians, bandits, and of course, the king’s foes.