- King’s Quest – Chapter 5: The Good Knight, Complete Collection out
- Yomawari: Night Alone launches on PSN, Steam for PS Vita and PC
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel goes live for console, PC
- World of Final Fantasy now available online, in stores for PS4, PS Vita
- Titanfall 2 launch trailer follows Cooper, BT-7274 going to war
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 24, 2014
Stardock has released a new update titled Adversaries for Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes. Version 1.7 adds class-specific items for all hero types as well as improvements for AI (now upgrades outposts, more inclined to declare war), economy balancing (towns provide more money per turn, harbors cheaper to construct), pathfinding (fixed rive-navigation bug), and more. The full change log can be found here.