- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 23, 2014
A new conspiracy-theory-themed role-playing game has been announced from Epiphany Games. Majestic Nights is an episodic thriller set in an alternate 1980s where all conspiracy theories are actually true. Players will take on the role of a Cardholder, an intelligence operative who has had a hand in some of the most well-known conspiracies, and as Cal, a downtrodden private investigator who has a mysterious past. The game is described as having “fast, light mechanics” and “an over-the-top 1980s aesthetic,” with the goal being for players to gather details about each conspiracy and connect the dots.