- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 21, 2014
Tetris, also known as The Best Game Ever, will be making its way to 3DS, PC, PS4, PS Vita, and Xbox One this fall in Tetris Ultimate. Ubisoft has announced that this latest iteration will feature six modes, including a Challenge mode for solo players and seven modes for 1-4 players, such as Sprint, a race to clear 40 lines as quickly as possible; Battle Ultimate, a last-man-standing mode that will feature power-ups; and Ultra, where the goal is to score as many points as possible in three minutes. Worldwide leaderboards will also be supported.
Gato Salvaje Studio’s point-and-click adventure title AR-K has launched on Steam. The first two chapters, a remastered version of Gone with the Sphere and the newly released The Girl Who Wasn’t There, are bundled together as a $9.99 package, which is currently $7.99 as part of a launch-week promotion. The Unity 3D-powered, crowd-funded adventure follows Alicia, a beat cop turned journalist who awakes from a night out with a bad headache, few memories, and an impending investigation into a strange golden sphere. The game will be four chapters in all, with the final two launching later this year, and each can be played standalone or back to back as one long adventure.