- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 18, 2014
Virtual traders will be able to tighten their hold on the sea trade with the release of Rise of Venice – Gold Edition. The set, available digitally today and in stores on August 26, includes the base game, the Beyond the Sea expansion, and both DLC packs, Steamship and Sea Monsters. The expansion widens the playable area as far as Gibraltar as well as adds 13 new cities, new residence missions, special Doge tasks, and the NAO ship class.