- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend coming soon for PS, Xbox One
- Huh?Ah!! Ninjas! in new Etrian Mystery Dungeon screens, trailer
- Devolver, Kitty Lambda to debut action-RPG Paradise Never at PAX
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date, editions detailed
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 18, 2014
Virtual traders will be able to tighten their hold on the sea trade with the release of Rise of Venice – Gold Edition. The set, available digitally today and in stores on August 26, includes the base game, the Beyond the Sea expansion, and both DLC packs, Steamship and Sea Monsters. The expansion widens the playable area as far as Gibraltar as well as adds 13 new cities, new residence missions, special Doge tasks, and the NAO ship class.