- Halo Wars 2 demo released for Xbox One, PC demo coming soon
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap time travels with Retro feature
- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 18, 2014
Virtual traders will be able to tighten their hold on the sea trade with the release of Rise of Venice – Gold Edition. The set, available digitally today and in stores on August 26, includes the base game, the Beyond the Sea expansion, and both DLC packs, Steamship and Sea Monsters. The expansion widens the playable area as far as Gibraltar as well as adds 13 new cities, new residence missions, special Doge tasks, and the NAO ship class.