- Rainbow Six Siege trailer introduces Germany’s GSG-9
- Netherghul hijinks featured in new Overlord: Fellowship of Evil trailer
- New Specialist, map revealed in live-stream video of Black Ops III
- Brigador hitting Steam Early Access early, launching October 16
- 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Genesis, Master System themes out now
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 18, 2014
Virtual traders will be able to tighten their hold on the sea trade with the release of Rise of Venice – Gold Edition. The set, available digitally today and in stores on August 26, includes the base game, the Beyond the Sea expansion, and both DLC packs, Steamship and Sea Monsters. The expansion widens the playable area as far as Gibraltar as well as adds 13 new cities, new residence missions, special Doge tasks, and the NAO ship class.